Wednesday 10 May 2017

Romana's Freedom - M.P.A. Hanson


Romana's freedom is THE perfect fantasy novel.

Romana starts off life in a desert slave shop, and as the only elf there, catches the eye of love-interest Prince Martin. Romana and Kate, the little sister she never had, set off for the palace where they are to work as servants to the royal family.

Prince Martin, has his sights set on her seemingly from the first conversation and the romance factor in this book is brilliant. I enjoyed watching the two fall in love!

The settings and descriptions are beautiful! They spring from the page and immerse you in all the vibrancy and colour of the world that M. P. A. Hanson has created. I loved the medieval/magic set up and the thrills I got with the magical fighting and sword fighting.

Romana is brilliant and Silver is awesome. There is no other word to describe them and I'm so glad they were a part of this book. The mystery surrounding both of their pasts is really addictive and I can't wait to read more!

I recommend to anyone, no matter who you are or what tropes you usually read. This book is in a league of its own!

No comments:

Post a Comment