Friday 16 December 2016

I love the Wagamama Cookbook

I have now attempted (with quite some success!) two more of the Wagamama recipes from the cook book and wish to add them to my review. Firstly I made the poached cod with shiitake mushrooms.
Displaying image.jpeg
I made little mistake first of all and missed out the butter entirely but remembered before cooking it and stuck some in quickly. It was considerably less photogenic afterwards but was worth it to see the butter melt around the cod when it came out.
Displaying image.jpegDisplaying image.jpeg
When cooked it was truly delicious!
Displaying image.jpegDisplaying image.jpeg


The next thing I made were the Ebi Gyoza prawn dumplings. They were really fun and simple to do as well as tasty. Unfortunately I didn't have the ingredients for the Ebi Gyoza sauce so I used sweet chilli instead and it worked like a dream. I truly love the food from Wagamama's as well as being able to recreate it at home. Their cook book is detailed, accurate and easy to follow and I love love love it.
Displaying image.jpegDisplaying image.jpeg
Displaying image.jpeg
Displaying image.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment