Saturday 4 February 2017

The Crystal Run - Sheila O'Flanagan


Image result for the crystal run

This is the first book from Sheila O'Flanagan that I have ever read and I certainly wasn't disappointed. It's a brilliant read that I found very thought provoking in the way the story was expressed. Kaia's attitude towards her duty is very mature but also very... pitiable? That is probably not the right word but its the only one I could think of to express her willingness to sacrifice her life for her people. I love the romance between her and Joe, especially the contrast between Joe's instinct for running away from danger and Kaia's determination to run into it. I can't wait for it to be released in May and I can't wait for the second book either! It is well worth a read.

Thank you to the publishers for sending me a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment